DONT TRUST SANICARE, RIPP OFF
I bought several items from them, I could not use a pair items (Thermostatic Mixing valves).
I never open or used them.They never mentioned that the products are non refundable). Initially I requested a refund and they agreed and gave me authorization Number for refund ( RMA 6870). I shipped the items back,I paid the shipping costs and I knew they received it, but after several emails and phone Sanicare just ignore me. Until now I never get any refund and I already returned their products. I think this is a Real Ripp off!!!!
Warning for other consumers!!!Do not buy anything from them , the company can not be trusted. The owner name Robert.10a2959f review #261381
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Greatwood veterinary hospital tried to kill our dog by giving her ivermectin and then did not watcher or see that the med dose is not to be gave to mix..."
- "I go into the store at least 3x a day. I had to call about an issue that occured when I sent my 13yr old daughter instead. The employee I..."
- "Am I the only person who received this 28% tax withholding fee for not filling out a w9 form that wasn't in the check list to be filled out in..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com!What a nightmare to work with.We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."