DONT TRUST SANICARE, RIPP OFF
I bought several items from them, I could not use a pair items (Thermostatic Mixing valves).
I never open or used them.They never mentioned that the products are non refundable). Initially I requested a refund and they agreed and gave me authorization Number for refund ( RMA 6870). I shipped the items back,I paid the shipping costs and I knew they received it, but after several emails and phone Sanicare just ignore me. Until now I never get any refund and I already returned their products. I think this is a Real Ripp off!!!!
Warning for other consumers!!!Do not buy anything from them , the company can not be trusted. The owner name Robert.c36050f review #261381
You may also like
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Sign says OPEN TIL MIDNIGHT OR LATER,but they were shutdown by 11:45. I wasn't the only one trying to go through the drive thru. Fase advertising . I went..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."