DONT TRUST SANICARE, RIPP OFF
I bought several items from them, I could not use a pair items (Thermostatic Mixing valves).
I never open or used them.They never mentioned that the products are non refundable). Initially I requested a refund and they agreed and gave me authorization Number for refund ( RMA 6870). I shipped the items back,I paid the shipping costs and I knew they received it, but after several emails and phone Sanicare just ignore me. Until now I never get any refund and I already returned their products. I think this is a Real Ripp off!!!!
Warning for other consumers!!!Do not buy anything from them , the company can not be trusted. The owner name Robert.review #261381
You may also like
- "This signed Neil Armstrong photograph, listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from PSA, came back as " LIKELY NOT AUTHENTIC " . This item comes with..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "I kid you not. I have complained before about ebay's ineptitude, lack of customer service training, disregard for safety of the consumer's money and rights, and what I would..."
- "Garnier Hair Color Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme, Bl11 Reflective Jet Blue BlackI started using this color just before Mothers Day 2014. My hair began falling out in..."
- "Uship is brokering haulers that are required to have MC/DOT numbers for interstate hauling. When Uship is told about a hauler that is violating federal law their response is..."
- "I had this contractor put up a gate. It was made from redwood. He did not match sides or hide the nail marks. He left gaps in..."
- "On May 20th, I register the trip online from LA to SFO on May25th , but finally they mention the trip is not able to confirm, and I was not..."
- "I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed. The hours listed are within the hours..."
- "I bought a 2000 beuik Le saber had it about two months and not only could it not pass inspection but it also Had motor problems... Car lot dealer wants..."