Defective product with no returns at Sanicare.com
I purchased the Sanicare Italia Hand Held Bidet Black/Chrome - Model IT100BC from Sanicare.com for $130.Prior to installing I noticed that the rotating collar was a little wobbly.
When I installed it and started the water supply, water started leaking (a lot of it) from the joint between the rotating collar and the T-joint. When I talked to customer service, they were rude and initially blamed me for breaking it and would not even let me finish telling my story. Anyway, after a rude and unfriendly customer service, the only advice I got was to go online and file a claim which I did. I told them in my claim that I do not want to repair or replace it, instead I want to return the bidet and get a refund because I could not trust the product that broke before my first use and risk my house getting flooded.
I mailed them the package expecting my money to be returned, but instead they mailed back the product, with the T-joint repaired. After that I emailed them twice asking for the process to return it, but got no response. Finally I called them and was again greeted with the same unfriendly service by their customer service rep who threatened me with a slander litigation if I posted my experience with them on the internet or BBB.
I will never buy any product from this company.Cannot decide which is worse, their service or their product!review #296072
You may also like
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."
- "I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club. I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it..."
- "Had my car freshner in my car on the middle console bc I didn't want it hanging from my rear view mirror. 3 days later i went to move..."
- "The Dacron fibers are coming out of the seams of the attached cushions of a 3 piece Braxton leather sofa set bought in FEB 2010 after a few months of..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "I purchased an 8' tall double wrought iron door late spring of 2011. I have posted earlier of other problems with the door. A few weeks ago I..."
- "Bought 2 same kind of slippers for myself and my sister. After a single wear the base wore off. Had been a loyal MK customer and always suggested people to..."
- "An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip. I..."
- "I signed up with Verizon and had installation 08/01/215. I called about the 79.99 price but was told for 10.00 more I could get the 50/50 fios. It comes..."