Defective product with no returns at Sanicare.com
I purchased the Sanicare Italia Hand Held Bidet Black/Chrome - Model IT100BC from Sanicare.com for $130.Prior to installing I noticed that the rotating collar was a little wobbly.
When I installed it and started the water supply, water started leaking (a lot of it) from the joint between the rotating collar and the T-joint. When I talked to customer service, they were rude and initially blamed me for breaking it and would not even let me finish telling my story. Anyway, after a rude and unfriendly customer service, the only advice I got was to go online and file a claim which I did. I told them in my claim that I do not want to repair or replace it, instead I want to return the bidet and get a refund because I could not trust the product that broke before my first use and risk my house getting flooded.
I mailed them the package expecting my money to be returned, but instead they mailed back the product, with the T-joint repaired. After that I emailed them twice asking for the process to return it, but got no response. Finally I called them and was again greeted with the same unfriendly service by their customer service rep who threatened me with a slander litigation if I posted my experience with them on the internet or BBB.
I will never buy any product from this company.Cannot decide which is worse, their service or their product!review #296072
You may also like
- "hi i bought fossil ross gold watch on june 3rd and on june 5th i went to shop person tat the watch has got scracth and inbetwwen the chain the..."
- "Fiterman sports sent me back a helmet that I had signed at an autograph signing through their company with smudge and smear marks all over the helmet. This helmet..."
- "I'm just venting, so hear me out please.I found daily steals recently and saw some products I thought would be a great value. This was back to back, 2 days...."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "The owner of Command tech in Curtis Bay, Baltimore is such a LOSER of a man! He and his employees are complete liars and very trashy low class people. Do..."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."
- "For 7 months Humana has discriminated against my disabled daughter denying her the medical care her wound Dr.said she needs to recover fully. Dr wants her to go..."
- "Poor craftsmanship on couch!!! Art van has tried to repair but the sofa is still sunk in ,couch is less than 7months old ,please advise ,fraying on pick stitching ..."